Under the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin, the Telecommunications Equipment Purchase Program (TEPP) offers specialized telecommunications equipment for state residents with qualifying disabilities that interfere with the use of the standard telephone. Individuals who are experiencing difficulty using their current telephone equipment are encouraged to apply to receive assistive equipment.
What type of equipment is available to purchase?
- TTY, large visual display (LVD) TTYs and CapTel
- Amplified phones and ring/flashers
- Voice carry-over and hearing carry-over telephones
- In-Home Notification systems for phone
- TTY software and corresponding modem for a personal computer
- Other adaptive equipment needed to connect to the telephone system
To learn more about TEPP and how to apply for a voucher:
Get a TEPP Application Form